Anyone going to Lincoln Show?

Patricia

I have not been to a show for several years but I quite fancy going to Lincoln at the end of September. I am considering downsizing and thought this might be a good place to start researching the project and I would love to meet some of the contributors to this forum. So, anyone going?

Is there an outandabout refreshment area you could sit and watch people coming and going and try and put faces to names (that could be fun) sadly i wont be going .....maybe next year . What do you fancy downsizing to and how small are you prepared to go? (Coachbuilt or pvc?) pp :)

I have no idea about the show having a refreshment area but something strange is definitely happening to this thread. I haven't started a thread for a long time but started this one today and in about an hour it disappeared. Then I had a reply from Tracker, to which I wrote a reply, and both comments have now disappeared too!!!

Not sure what I am looking for but probably something lower but not much shorted than I have now. Problem is I have lots of extras on mine and it is very doubtful if I can find another to match it in comfort etc. Still I can try.

If you change, take off any removable extras, as you won't get any more for your van from a dealer if you leave them. If you don't need them on your new van, you can sell the separately on E.bay etc.

Good idea Peter, except that if we did that , there would be holes in the roof, Dome/Aircon. Also the awing was an extra so holes in the side , oh and bike rack was extra, so holes in the rear. So don't think it would be possible to sell!!

PJay

• 2 weeks later...
PJay - 2014-08-26 11:04 PM

Good idea Peter, except that if we did that , there would be holes in the roof, Dome/Aircon. Also the awing was an extra so holes in the side , oh and bike rack was extra, so holes in the rear. So don't think it would be possible to sell!!

PJay

The items you mention are hardly easily removable, are they?.

Be sensible about it. ;-)

• 2 weeks later...
jax9041 - 2014-09-12 2:48 PM

Hi,

we have booked for the show, can anyone tell me how we book for the MMM rally area?

Last time we were told we should have also booked it with the club but I can't find anywhere to do it?

Well, 20 miles from the show ground - no replies to my question :'(

and no reply to my email to the moderator :-S

So we'll just have to turn up and see what happens! (?)

Archived