Curtains

lorrick

Hi There, I am new to Motorhomes and have just bought a 2006 Lunar Roadstar, the TV Arial I think is a Pre Digital one, what is the most common Fix for this, and can you still get Roadstar Fittings like Curtains and Bedding Readymade as they are a weird shape.

Any help welcome

Lorrick

Guest pelmetman

Welcome to the forum ;-) .................If you still have the old soft furnishings? then any competent local curtain maker will be able to make new ones to the same sizes............and probably to a better standard :-|...................whether you'll find the same fabric is the difficult bit :-S.............

Re the arial..............If your TV has built in freeview then there shouldn't be a problem :D ............

Thanks Pelmetman. I was keeping that until the last Fall-back position:-D as you say probably to a better standard, although they are 8 years old and just scruffy. Ref the Ariel, I have a digital TV and it will not tune into any stations at all, so it may be that it is just where we are, I will have to take it out to some high ground and try it there, I was just thinking if the Arial fitted in 2005 would be an analogue aerial?

Regards

Lorrick

digital and analogue refer to the transmitted signal. there isnt really such a thing as an 'analogue' aerial, nor a'digital' aerial.

some aerials have more reflectors and directors than others, so can pick up weaker or more blocked signals,

these have been sold to the unsuspecting ts digital. your aerial is fine

( mine was fitted in 2004). :-D

If you get digital at home you should get it in your MH....assuming your MH is at home?

However the height difference between the house and MH will make a difference.

My MH is parked on the drive but the line of site to the transmitter is on the other side of the property so it won't work, but it does work on the road with a better line of site.

Archived