aaargh mouse in the van!

capcloser

Eating breakfast this morning at 5am and glanced at shelf cos i thought i saw something move,nothing there,looked again and a mouse popped his head up behind an ornament,says to partner we have a mouse,he looked,nothing there,looked again up popped his head,this happened about 5 times,would have been comical if not for the fact we dont want them in here.So started to think how did it get in,answer when we watched him leave,through a sliding windoww open the width of a coax cable for sattelite,then about a ten foot run down the twin cables,didnt know they could do that.No mouse poo or damage so hopefully first and last visit :-(

Apparentley they dont like the smell of tumledrier sheets i went out and bought loads and put them in all storage areas ,also sprayed tyres with jeyes fluid cos it puts them of the scent so perhaps you could spray your coax? They dont half create a mess luckily youve spotted it eh? Ill bet he was doing a recce to find somewhere nice for the winter hopefully he wasnt leaving to go and find all the family and friends to return with bags and suitcases lol pp:)

Archived