fun e bike video

Guest JudgeMental

Guest JudgeMental

Thought it demonstrated the benefits on health through e biking very well....

OK if you dont like that try this.:-D Chap with latest Haibike model, starts with a chronology of his childhood bikes..jumps 35 years to the present..

Guest JudgeMental
malc d - 2014-10-02 5:24 PM

I thought it just proved that it's easier to go uphill on an electric bike than a standard bike.

No surprise there. ;-)

Obvious Malc:-D I thought the last chap who had had a heart attack, had stents fitted and lost lots of weight showed the benefits of e biking very well.....That was the point of posting....

Guest Had Enough
PCC - 2014-10-03 4:10 PM

Why not go for a proper "stealth bike"

and no need for a bike rack

Peter

I want one! How much?

Guest JudgeMental
sparticle/brompton very nice small wheel bikes..the official Brompton e bike now years overdue. So how do I carry 4 bags of shopping without a rack pray tell (lol)

Guest JudgeMental
PCC - 2014-10-03 5:42 PM

I meant a rack on the back of the van.

You can have a bag on the front, a rack fitted to the back for another bag and perhaps a small donkey that can trot along beside you.

Peter

Oh OK..just sold a 20 inch wheeled e bike that I bought for my wife...will not be buying one again. Much prefer larger wheels. but like I said, Brompton as good as its gets for a compact folder..lovely gearing as well, most small wheeled bikes under geared....

You obviously take your cycling seriously..most on here would have a stroke if they had to pay more then a few hundred quid for a bike! (lol) ( but then they pay many 1000's on a van that stands idle most of the time) ;-)

candapack - 2014-10-04 8:22 AM

Here's what you can do with an ordinary bike.

Oops, haven't learned how to attach a link.

But search on YouTube for Danny Macaskill The Ridge.

Oh yes..he's bl**dy good, isn't he...I like the "Toy box" film he did...Imaginate?

(..I used to struggle just "bouncing" up the kerb (lol) )

Eddie..do you think that bloke bought his bike from Tesco-direct..? (lol)

Guest JudgeMental

probably no Pepe (lol)

Have posted Danny videos on here previously. lots of other videos available including his playboy mansion one.... that I could not possibly post due to decorum:D

pepe63 - 2014-10-04 9:13 AM

candapack - 2014-10-04 8:22 AM

Here's what you can do with an ordinary bike.

Oops, haven't learned how to attach a link.

But search on YouTube for Danny Macaskill The Ridge.

Oh yes..he's bl**dy good, isn't he...I like the "Toy box" film he did...Imaginate?

(..I used to struggle just "bouncing" up the kerb (lol) )

Great bit of film, but I just can't help wondering why he rowed across, when there's a bridge.

;-)

Archived