New Carpets

Thurlestone

Thanks new user I have contacted them and it was the company I had read about. I had leant my friend my MMM and had forgotten the article was in it and he returned it last night. Your help was really appreciated and the company should now get two orders as I was searching for another friend as well. :-> :->

Thurlestone - 2014-10-08 7:15 AM

Thanks new user I have contacted them and it was the company I had read about. I had leant my friend my MMM and had forgotten the article was in it and he returned it last night. Your help was really appreciated and the company should now get two orders as I was searching for another friend as well. :-> :->

Are you sure they are STILL trading? I ask because just looked them up on Google, and it says that the company is DISSOLVED in 2012 Has any one else used them? Has any one seen the premises?

I am asking as they seem to look good, and as I will be close to that area (not in van) shortly, would be useful to take our carpets up and have new ones made

PJay

I went to their premises in July where they templated and made up my carpets while i waited. They did a fantastic job and even kept me supplied with coffee while i waited. I would have no hesitation in recommending them or using them again in the future.

Thanks Eddie

As I live in the south, a long way to travel, but as we will be up that way next month, thought I would enquire. They have replied to e-mail and web site is being updated at mpment, so will look later

PJay

yes you have heaard it right. The best aprt is the qualoty of the carpets and you can choose your own color. The price range starts anywere from £70 till you know how much you can afford. You can also state your special requirements and get it cusotmized. If you want to know more, there are some serrvices you can look into. Let me know if you need the detials.

Archived