Camper- vans advice?

Lihanli

Is this forum only for the large motorhomes it also help with smaller camper-vans? I searched but nothing came up. Would really appreciate someone letting me know, am not a frequent forum user, so maybe missing something obvious but if I can be pointed in the right direction, then I can post my questions, thank you.

Hi Lin, there's not specific section for campers, just the Motorhome Matters section which is where all vehicle stuff as a general rule does, and it gets the most 'viewings' there too so you are more likely to get a response.

However, if you prefer you can send me a PM about anything to do with campers and I'll try to point you in the right direction, advise etc - we currently have a PVC (ie a camper van) so may be able to answer specifics.

Hi and welcome to the madhouse.

There are van owners of all shapes and sizes on here - sorry I'll say that again - there are owners of all shapes and sizes of van on here so if you tell us what van you have or need info on someone is bound to either have one, or have had one, or something very similar - so ask away!

Hi Lin my name is SteveG and like you have just started to use Forum.

We have a Autocruise Starbust but ALSO have throat cancer.

We have only just changed to a motorhome this July after 30yrs caravaning

Out of the blue my wife said that when i do "go" she will sell presant motorhome

and buy a panel van conversion for her and our Jack Russel called Ruby.

So i have brought her a car and is on her 14th lesson.

I will keep an eye on your replys as they will be useful to us as well.

So ask as many questions as possble they are a decent bunch of people

and have helped me out.

Cheers Steve G

Archived