Problem refilling Gaslow bottle

Suda

As a newbe filled up with gas at Asda then drove over to France midnight end of November very cold went to turn on gas but there was a smell of gas so turned gas off went to bed end result having rung gaslow was that when filling up when pump stopped like we all do when filling up with diesel waited a second then pressed button again this then over rode the 80% switch and filled my bottles up to 100% this then damaged my regulator lucky for me gaslow sent a new regulator out to my campsite in Spain :-(

Martyn22 - 2014-10-22 11:23 AM

As a newbe filled up with gas at Asda then drove over to France midnight end of November very cold went to turn on gas but there was a smell of gas so turned gas off went to bed end result having rung gaslow was that when filling up when pump stopped like we all do when filling up with diesel waited a second then pressed button again this then over rode the 80% switch and filled my bottles up to 100% this then damaged my regulator lucky for me gaslow sent a new regulator out to my campsite in Spain :-(

I would be inclined to Gaslow to change the bottle you should not be able to override the 80% cut off valve.

Also should not be possible to to what you did at the pump, all of the service stations I have used if you let go of the button you have to get the guy at the till to reset the pump.

Archived