Forgive me for I have sinned .... again!

Mel B

antony1969 - 2014-11-03 3:55 PM

pepe63 - 2014-11-03 3:24 PM

antony1969 - 2014-11-03 3:01 PM

Young Dave Pelmet gets some seriously nasty and vile comments from a certain member on here *for having an 'older' motor ... by that reckoning poor Mel's in for it too am sure .. What's good for ones good for t'other as they say

*A bit of distortion going on there.

It's not what he drives that gets him grief on here, it's the way he goes on about it.

(as well you know... ;-) )

..and IF Mel starting banging on about her static..and kept banging on about it, shoehorning it into nearly every thread she popped up in...and all the time, whilst doing so, kept implying how those who didn't do as she did(ie own an older static) were all herd following fools, then I dare say she would be "in for it"......

But I can't really she her doing that, can you...? ;-)

Thanks for clearing that up ! Obviously starting a thread on it doesn't count and also promoting her own little website about it too is not really going on about it .. Ye see what ya mean Dave's a bloody idiot

You really are a low life aren't you antony! I made it clear in my posting about my website WHY I had created it and said for those who weren't interested NOT to bother with it and therefore there was no need for comments ... but I should've known you just couldn't resist making your snide remarks again along with some other posters. Perhaps you would like to tell us exactly what we are allowed to post on this forum seeing as you seem to think you are the 'all ruling God' about it!

You, and others, have made it plain that you don't like stuff on here that isn't totally and unequivocally motorhome specific but then YOU and they take great pleasure at making personal comments about others ... that is certainly NOT motorhome related in the least!

You criticise others for this very thing but YOU are so two faced about it, it's a wonder you can decide which way to walk!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mel B - 2014-11-03 11:29 PM..................You, and others, have made it plain that you don't like stuff on here that isn't totally and unequivocally motorhome specific but then YOU and they take great pleasure at making personal comments about others ... that is certainly NOT motorhome related in the least!

You criticise others for this very thing but YOU are so two faced about it, it's a wonder you can decide which way to walk!

Nah, three faced Mel! :-) First face as yours above. Second face as yours above. Third face never posting anything motorhome specific themselves.

Oh wad some Powr the giftie gie us, to see oursels as ithers see us! :-D

Mel B - 2014-11-03 11:29 PM

antony1969 - 2014-11-03 3:55 PM

pepe63 - 2014-11-03 3:24 PM

antony1969 - 2014-11-03 3:01 PM

Young Dave Pelmet gets some seriously nasty and vile comments from a certain member on here *for having an 'older' motor ... by that reckoning poor Mel's in for it too am sure .. What's good for ones good for t'other as they say

*A bit of distortion going on there.

It's not what he drives that gets him grief on here, it's the way he goes on about it.

(as well you know... ;-) )

..and IF Mel starting banging on about her static..and kept banging on about it, shoehorning it into nearly every thread she popped up in...and all the time, whilst doing so, kept implying how those who didn't do as she did(ie own an older static) were all herd following fools, then I dare say she would be "in for it"......

But I can't really she her doing that, can you...? ;-)

Thanks for clearing that up ! Obviously starting a thread on it doesn't count and also promoting her own little website about it too is not really going on about it .. Ye see what ya mean Dave's a bloody idiot

You really are a low life aren't you antony! I made it clear in my posting about my website WHY I had created it and said for those who weren't interested NOT to bother with it and therefore there was no need for comments ... but I should've known you just couldn't resist making your snide remarks again along with some other posters. Perhaps you would like to tell us exactly what we are allowed to post on this forum seeing as you seem to think you are the 'all ruling God' about it!

You, and others, have made it plain that you don't like stuff on here that isn't totally and unequivocally motorhome specific but then YOU and they take great pleasure at making personal comments about others ... that is certainly NOT motorhome related in the least!

Thanks .. Nice to see your back on more these days .. Internet connection all of a sudden a lot better ?

antony1969 - 2014-11-04 6:28 AM

Thanks .. Nice to see your back on more these days .. Internet connection all of a sudden a lot better ?

Its hit and miss - I've had to buy an 'EE' sim card as my '3' one is crap, but EE and 3 share the same mast so sometimes they are both stuffed.

It depends also on what time I try to use the internet/this forum - if you look back at my postings you'll see that the vast majority are at silly times as that's the only time I can get on - a bad or slow internet connection coupled with this very slow forum means that I can't be bothered sometimes and go and play elsewhere if I can! As I've now sorted out a lot of the stuff static wise I've got more time to spend on 'fun' stuff (I use that word lightly on here!) ... happy with that explanation? Tough if your not.

Mel B - 2014-11-04 5:28 PM

antony1969 - 2014-11-04 6:28 AM

Its hit and miss - I've had to buy an 'EE' sim card as my '3' one is crap, but EE and 3 share the same mast so sometimes they are both stuffed.

It depends also on what time I try to use the internet/this forum - if you look back at my postings you'll see that the vast majority are at silly times as that's the only time I can get on - a bad or slow internet connection coupled with this very slow forum means that I can't be bothered sometimes and go and play elsewhere if I can! As I've now sorted out a lot of the stuff static wise I've got more time to spend on 'fun' stuff (I use that word lightly on here!) ... happy with that explanation? Tough if your not.

Internet connections are curious things Mel ain't they ? Very happy with the explanation by the way , very deep and a bit Hollywood at the end , much appreciated x

pelmetman - 2014-10-29 6:14 PM

Do we let trailer trash on here? >:-) ...............

Funnily enough our first detached residence.....on land ;-) ...........was a mobile home that we had to renovate 8-) ...........

BTW Mel is there someone on there with a A Class Rapido?........as we have some friends over that way on a site, I think they're near a marina? :-S .............

Pelmetman - the site is a marina and caravan park and there is an A class Rapido just across the way from us - can't remember their names, possibly Anne and John? They usually go abroad but have had problems with their MH so haven't been able to yet so it is probably them.

Update on the above Dave, the couple are called Bill and Anne - I had a chat to them this morning on my way back from walking the dogs along the lovely river bank. They were a bit unsure about you though ... couldn't remember you by name but seemed to recall Troy and Piggy however as soon as I mentioned that you made pouffes and pelmets it all came flooding back!!!! :D Something about meeting you in Spain ... you didn't try to flog them some of your 'chintz' did you!!! (lol)

Archived