Government Elite

nasher

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2014-11-01 9:05 PM

pelmetman - 2014-11-01 5:58 PM

BUT...........unfortunately the usual suspects are so profligate with our taxes,

I know how you feel Dave.

I don't like the way they use my money to supply public services to tax dodgers.

;-)

Are we talking tax dodging or in my case tax avoiding ;-) ................

antony1969 - 2014-11-01 4:30 PM

Bulletguy - 2014-11-01 3:41 PM

antony1969 - 2014-11-01 7:44 AM

Tax evasion = money the government never had

Benefit fraud = money the government had but went to work shy , scratters

Simple

No it's not Antony. As i've pointed out there are people already working who abuse the Benefits system by falsely claiming what they aren't entitled to so like your Tax Evaders, they also 'went to work'.

The difference being the former costs the State £3.5 billion whilst the latter costs £70 billion.

We'll if they are claiming what they are not entitled to like the thousands and thousands who are on some form of false disability they need a good kicking don't they ?

You are falling for the tired old worn out drone of Bash The Benefit Cheats whilst completely ignoring whats costing the State SERIOUS money. You are picking at pennies but forgetting about something which costs TWENTY TIMES that of Benefit fraud.

Bulletguy - 2014-11-02 2:00 AM

antony1969 - 2014-11-01 4:30 PM

Bulletguy - 2014-11-01 3:41 PM

antony1969 - 2014-11-01 7:44 AM

Tax evasion = money the government never had

Benefit fraud = money the government had but went to work shy , scratters

Simple

No it's not Antony. As i've pointed out there are people already working who abuse the Benefits system by falsely claiming what they aren't entitled to so like your Tax Evaders, they also 'went to work'.

The difference being the former costs the State £3.5 billion whilst the latter costs £70 billion.

We'll if they are claiming what they are not entitled to like the thousands and thousands who are on some form of false disability they need a good kicking don't they ?

You are falling for the tired old worn out drone of Bash The Benefit Cheats whilst completely ignoring whats costing the State SERIOUS money. You are picking at pennies but forgetting about something which costs TWENTY TIMES that of Benefit fraud.

With respect I'm not ignoring or blind to anything . We waste shed loads of money in this country on different things . Your main gripe seems to be tax avoidance etc , mine despite the fact you say it costs the country less is benefit fraud .

pelmetman - 2014-11-01 9:34 PM

BUT...........unfortunately the usual suspects are so profligate with our taxes,

I don't like the way they use my money to supply public services to tax dodgers.

;-)

Well, only you will know if you are declaring ALL your earnings Dave.

( I'm sure you are of course ).

;-)

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2014-11-02 10:25 AM

;-)

;-)

There's no point in not declaring my earnings ;-) ...............

I probably only work the equivalent of 3 months a year B-) .................

We had a friend sadly departed now who worked for years in the building trade,after working for about 15yrs he suddenly told us he been nicked for benefit fraud,we had no idea he was on benefits all the time

we knew him,he was claiming long term sickness benefits for many years!.They didn't even prosecute him simply made him pay back about a grand which he laughed about cos it meant nothing to him.After he passed away it turned out he was loaded with cash stashed all over the house,relatives were finding bundles of cash in the thousands! He wasn't bothered in the least about getting caught cos the profit out weighed the risks.He was a good friend for many years but it turned out he had a secret life that no one knew about.!The sad thing is he couldn't even spend the money cos the neighbors might have noticed. He did have a nice car though but everyone on benefits has don't they?

*-)

pelmetman - 2014-11-02 11:48 AM

;-)

;-)

Very convincing Dave - - -

- - 'cos for the other 9 months you're on here.

;-)

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2014-11-02 11:59 AM

pelmetman - 2014-11-02 11:48 AM

;-)

;-)

Very convincing Dave - - -

- - 'cos for the other 9 months you're on here.

;-)

See what I do for this forum ;-) ..................maybe I should charge :D ..............

Guest pelmetman
capcloser - 2014-11-02 11:50 AM

We had a friend sadly departed now who worked for years in the building trade,after working for about 15yrs he suddenly told us he been nicked for benefit fraud,we had no idea he was on benefits all the time

we knew him,he was claiming long term sickness benefits for many years!.They didn't even prosecute him simply made him pay back about a grand which he laughed about cos it meant nothing to him.After he passed away it turned out he was loaded with cash stashed all over the house,relatives were finding bundles of cash in the thousands! He wasn't bothered in the least about getting caught cos the profit out weighed the risks.He was a good friend for many years but it turned out he had a secret life that no one knew about.!The sad thing is he couldn't even spend the money cos the neighbors might have noticed. He did have a nice car though but everyone on benefits has don't they?

*-)

That's exactly the problem with cash if your not declaring it ;-) ...............Your very limited to what you can spend it on...........You can't pay your mortgage with it, because as I know the taxman likes a paper trail to follow :D ............

pelmetman - 2014-11-02 12:11 PM

capcloser - 2014-11-02 11:50 AM

*-)

That's exactly the problem with cash if your not declaring it ;-) ...............Your very limited to what you can spend it on...........You can't pay your mortgage with it, because as I know the taxman likes a paper trail to follow :D ............

Buy a couple of ebikes Dave , although by the look of it they seem to be tightening up on those leather clad hell raisers causing havoc on the pavements and roads of Europe , you claim to be a lazy sod could be just the thing

Pelmetman I hope your not missing out on your working tax credits, you get get an extra £3500 a year tax free with a bit of creative accounting, easily doable as you no doubt know being self employed, and almost double that if you or your partner have a bad back ;-)

nasher - 2014-11-03 6:45 PM

Hi There tracker, I believe you are fond of wild camping?

Please be carefull next time you wild camp, make sure there is nobody lurking with a meat cleaver.

After all this is Tory Elite running the UK.

Thanks for the tip - I will make a point of never wild camping near Chorley!

nasher - 2014-11-03 7:10 PM

Typical Tory supporter with a name called RICH.

Sorry - I don't like to mention it usually but as you seem interested Rich is a condition as well as a name.

So whilst you Northern nutters go about waving your choppers and nashing away just spare a thought for us rich b'ggers having all that fun way down South in the sun.

Archived