Autocruise Wentworth speakers.

dav7

Hi. We have a 2002 Autocruise Wentworth which has two speakers fitted under the top cupboards, one either side, these both have wires attached that disappear into the woodwork. Should they be working when the cab radio is switched on as they don't work at the moment. Possibly not the original radio as it is a JVC model, perhaps fitted by a previous owner, so maybe this has something to do with them not working. Electrics are not my thing, took the radio out looked at all the wires at the back, thought bl**dy hell, never knew a radio needed so many wires.

Thanks for any help.

Dave.

Most radio's.even aftermarket one's will still have the same set up of the wiring loom, where the four speakers have their wires in one plug. Unless someone has been 'stupid' during the install of the JVC ?, then I suspect you just need to find the ' Fade' control on the Radio (it will have one !) you will need the radio's instruction leaflet, if you don't have it,you can usually download one from the Manufacturers website. And 'Fade' the rear speakers IN. (on my van I have faded the rear speakers OUT, because they kept the missus awake). Good Luck Ray

Archived