WANTED French Municipal campsite downoads for Autoroute

Corky 8

Hi, would anyone of you have the Municipal Campsite download for AutoRoute, which someone kindly gave a link for some time ago, I downloaded it several times into different places on my Computer but all have disappeared for some reason. even though I have a paid for 2010 AutoRoute on my Computer.   Thanks in advance,   

Corky 8 - 2014-10-29 8:59 PM

Hi, would anyone of you have the Municipal Campsite download for AutoRoute, which someone kindly gave a link for some time ago, I downloaded it several times into different places on my Computer but all have disappeared for some reason. even though I have a paid for 2010 AutoRoute on my Computer.   Thanks in advance,   

There you go, and loads more besides,scroll down the page to the 2010 version data set, then when you've downloaded it, you need to double click on the file which will bring all of them up in autoroute, I cannot find a way to use the import data wizard as they are not the required type of files, but as I say just make a note of where you've downloaded to ( normally "downloads" by default ), then double left click on the file, but you'll need to do that everytime, instead of launching autoroute first, double clicking the file will do that automatically. Individual poi sets will be "hidden" by default in the left hand pane, you need to "right click" on the ones you are interested in and select "show push pin set" I hope that all makes sense, if not PM me, Mike

http://www.europebycamper.com/2013/12/2014-autoroute-motorhome-aire-campsite.html

Archived