PR firm appointed to popularise motorhomes

Duncan MMM

Tracker - 2014-12-17 6:04 PM

Cheers Robert and Jean, we would be delighted to meet almost anyone else from the forum and in particular yourselves with your knowledge of France.

We're not either club members so that could be your get out of jail free card - but we do expect to be in France again next year but who knows yet where and when.

Meanwhile thanks for all the help and info you post and Joyeux Noel et Bonne année et bonne santé to you both.

Don't forget Tracker if you need an overnight stop on the way back from France if we are at home our drive is available. Free electrical hook up, full facilities and WiFi with hard standing. Just bring us a few cases of wine and you'll be very welcome.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Colin Leake - 2014-12-17 7:11 PM

Don't forget Tracker if you need an overnight stop on the way back from France if we are at home our drive is available. Free electrical hook up, full facilities and WiFi with hard standing. Just bring us a few cases of wine and you'll be very welcome.

Ah Colin what a nice chap you really are, your warmth and generosity know no bounds and I am deeply touched, and have been for years.

I usually prefer to leave the whining to others but can I have a discount please if I don't use the leccy as I am just a humble poor pensioner struggling to keep myself in new cars and vans and still be able to afford the free Aires in France.

I just hope the available payload will be enough and we will still be able to use the loo when the compartment is full of wine bottles.

Guest pelmetman
robertandjean - 2014-12-17 5:38 PM

A shame yet another thread has finished up with cross words between Frank and Joe, Dave, Anthony and Rich. We are not going to be drawn into this other than to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and float an idea for the future. The idea is this. Would it not be possible for all of us, and any other interested parties, to arrange a meet up somewhere next year so we could get to know each other properly; who knows after a couple of glasses of wine, we might find we have more in common then on line exchanges suggest? We are members of both C and CC club and CC club(the latter for 40 years), so could use one of their sites or locations or even an aire in France. Let us know what you think either on forum or by PM.

Who's going to be referee? :D .................

Someone with a cool calm personality,

someone that brings people together,

someone who always has a kindly word for their fellow man

someone who never utters a bad word,

someone who does not come across as a "know it all",

someone who isn't a know it all

someone who isn't stuck in a 1990 time warp

someone who treats everyone as equals whether in a bargain banger, or a Hymer behemoth

someone that doesn't own a bargain banger or Hymer behemoth. ;-)

Mmmmm, now let me think..............no sorry can't think of anyone :D

Joe90 - 2014-12-17 8:11 PM

Someone with a cool calm personality,

someone that brings people together,

someone who always has a kindly word for their fellow man

someone who never utters a bad word,

someone who does not come across as a "know it all",

someone who isn't a know it all

someone who isn't stuck in a 1990 time warp

someone who treats everyone as equals whether in a bargain banger, or a Hymer behemoth

someone that doesn't own a bargain banger or Hymer behemoth. ;-)

Mmmmm, now let me think..............no sorry can't think of anyone :D

Joe you seem to meet all these criteria so just the man for the job! Seriously a good reply and still think a meet up would be good. At the moment an aire in France seems to be in the lead.

Tracker - 2014-12-17 6:04 PM

Cheers Robert and Jean, we would be delighted to meet almost anyone else from the forum and in particular yourselves with your knowledge of France.

We're not either club members so that could be your get out of jail free card - but we do expect to be in France again next year but who knows yet where and when.

Meanwhile thanks for all the help and info you post and Joyeux Noel et Bonne année et bonne santé to you both.

Thanks for your kind words Rich, much appreciated. Will be in France in May and Sept/October next year so let's see if we can meet up and persuade others to join us.

pelmetman - 2014-12-17 7:38 PM

robertandjean - 2014-12-17 5:38 PM

A shame yet another thread has finished up with cross words between Frank and Joe, Dave, Anthony and Rich. We are not going to be drawn into this other than to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and float an idea for the future. The idea is this. Would it not be possible for all of us, and any other interested parties, to arrange a meet up somewhere next year so we could get to know each other properly; who knows after a couple of glasses of wine, we might find we have more in common then on line exchanges suggest? We are members of both C and CC club and CC club(the latter for 40 years), so could use one of their sites or locations or even an aire in France. Let us know what you think either on forum or by PM.

Who's going to be referee? :D .................

Was hoping would not need a ref Dave, but if need be we will bring red cards along with the red wine and let each person decide which they prefer, no which we will pick!

Archived