Barcelona

Poppy

Guest Had Enough
Poppy - 2014-12-31 4:55 PM

In January.Is is mostly pleasant day time temperatures?

Mmmm, depends how you define pleasant. We were there in late January a couple of years ago and it was mild but certainly not shorts and shirt sleeves weather.

It shouldn't be too cold but you won't be sun bathing!

Guest pelmetman
Had Enough - 2014-12-31 5:45 PM

Poppy - 2014-12-31 4:55 PM

In January.Is is mostly pleasant day time temperatures?

Mmmm, depends how you define pleasant. We were there in late January a couple of years ago and it was mild but certainly not shorts and shirt sleeves weather.

It shouldn't be too cold but you won't be sun bathing!

I thought you said only folk with sad uninteresting lives went to Spain in the winter Frank? ;-) .............make yer mind up *-) ................

PS.... once we got South of Pamplona today it was off with the cab heater and fleece, and on with the T shirt B-) ......

Now at Zaragoza and no heating on :D ...........

Guest Had Enough

I apologise for Pelmetman who, as usual, brings his petty obsessions into otherwise sensible threads, but to answer him - We're going to Spain and Portugal again this winter. We go most years. We'll be touring and visiting Salamanca, Seville and interesting places in Portugal, a total trip of five weeks as I've far too much going on at home to allow three months.

But if I had three months to spare I certainly wouldn't be having a mind-numbing, sitting around in my permanent motorhome encampment holiday, where the only excitement is the weekly bingo.That's for people with sad and uninteresting lives.

Must go now as we're off out for our usual NYE dinner with friends. No bingo unfortunately. Still, you can't have it all. :D

Ps, We missed Spain this year (except for transit) and toured Morocco. Now that was interesting. Still, no bingo though so it wouldn't suit PM. (lol)

This is where he tells us that he went to Morocco thirty years ago, before he became old and boring before his time! :D

Guest pelmetman
Had Enough - 2014-12-31 6:03 PM

I apologise for Pelmetman who, as usual, brings his petty obsessions into otherwise sensible threads, but to answer him - We're going to Spain and Portugal again this winter. We go most years. We'll be touring and visiting Salamanca, Seville and interesting places in Portugal, a total trip of five weeks as I've far too much going on at home to allow three months.

But if I had three months to spare I certainly wouldn't be having a mind-numbing, sitting around in my permanent motorhome encampment holiday, where the only excitement is the weekly bingo.That's for people with sad and uninteresting lives.

Must go now as we're off out for our usual NYE dinner with friends. No bingo unfortunately. Still, you can't have it all. :D

Is it with your fellow Probe Us group?........... ;-) ...........Don't forget your doggy bag :D ............

To the OP you do need to be further South to expect reasonable daytime temperatures ;-) ......

pelmetman - 2014-12-31 6:17 PM

Is it with your fellow Probe Us group?........... ;-) ...........Don't forget your doggy bag :D ............

To the OP you do need to be further South to expect reasonable daytime temperatures ;-) ......

I think you'll need a bit more than your fleece and cab heating on tonight. ;-)

Zaragoza 31-12-14

Lo 0°

RealFeel® -3°

Guest pelmetman
Joe90 - 2014-12-31 6:38 PM

pelmetman - 2014-12-31 6:17 PM

I think you'll need a bit more than your fleece and cab heating on tonight. ;-)

Zaragoza 31-12-14

Lo 0°

RealFeel® -3°

Yep low voltage heating now on............I'm still in my T shirt ;-) ..............But that's winter in Spain B-) ........

Poppy - 2015-01-01 8:04 AM

Was just thinking of renting an appartement for a week.If we get a bit of sunshine and mild enough weaher to site see in comfort it should be ok.

That sounds good, I was there for work, not site-seeing, but a good time for that....much better than the crowded warmer months. Take some warm clothes just in case you get one of the cold snaps.

Archived