Hello Happy new Year

michele

Hi babe, same to you. I hope we'll see a bit more of you this year. I know chatterbox is crap these days.

I see Howie has made an appearance in one of the current threads, which is nice to see. I thought he'd fell off the edge of the world. :D

Hi Michele, Happy new year to you and the family too.

We don't hear much from you lately but how are you coping and how are the children developing?

So sorry to hear about the van but if it were me I would keep on at Auto Trail for a solution and don't be afraid to politely make a fuss as didn't you have a three year warranty from new?

Good luck and please do keep us up to date.

Take care.

Oh thanks for the warm welcome .. saying hello to you all whom i often think about . I just dont seem to have the time these days . hardly got time for us any more . Things just always seem so busy that I am just sodding worn out . It so good to see you are mostly all here ..peters in fine feckle and Rich ...Sylvia & Martin .. feels so long , I left a note for myself to come say hello at xmas thats how bad it is ..promise i will try and pop on more often I certainly aint forgot you all and miss the laughs . I could do with one right now xxxx

Archived