Which Gaslow adaptors do I need?

pilgrim

The correct filling adapter for Spain and Portuagal is the Euronozzle, as below. It comes in two versions, with and without a non-return valve and usually, for a UK system, you don't need the non-return valve, so it shouldn't cost more than about £10.

But I understand that some Spanish filling stations use the British baynonet filling connector, in which case you won't need an adapter at all.

Euronozzle.jpg.68e8fbb3430f9734ef2b3f800c455601.jpg

yeti - 2015-02-15 11:23 PM

Excuse me ladies but back to the point. The adapter illustrated (jumbo) which cylinders can this be used on.or is it just French and Spanish.

I’m not exactly sure which adapter you are looking at, but the links I provided in my first posting on this thread indicate that the adapter I was referring to would be suitable for Northern/Southern Irish, Norwegian, Spanish and Portugese gas cylinders.

Note that the adapter I was referring to will NOT be suitable for a French cylinder.

A range of adapters is shown here

http://www.gaslowdirect.com/Gaslow-Products/Adapters

StuartO - 2015-02-16 9:14 AM

The correct filling adapter for Spain and Portuagal is the Euronozzle, as below. It comes in two versions, with and without a non-return valve and usually, for a UK system, you don't need the non-return valve, so it shouldn't cost more than about £10.

But I understand that some Spanish filling stations use the British baynonet filling connector, in which case you won't need an adapter at all.

Tracker instances this adapter in his first posting (before the two of you caused this thread to go pear-shaped). The thread seeks advice on adapters that allow gas-bottles to be connected, not adapters that allow gas-containers to be refilled.

yeti - 2015-02-16 12:47 PM

For clarification,I already have a full set of filler adapters,I was enquiring about the gizmo that connects to the bottles in Europe. How many variations are there?

And play nicely please!

The link I provided earlier

indicates there are at least ten different European (including the UK) outlet-valve types fitted to 'non-refillable' gas containers.

Derek Uzzell - 2015-02-16 1:21 PM

yeti - 2015-02-16 12:47 PM

For clarification,I already have a full set of filler adapters,I was enquiring about the gizmo that connects to the bottles in Europe. How many variations are there?

And play nicely please!

The link I provided earlier

indicates there are at least ten different European (including the UK) outlet-valve types fitted to 'non-refillable' gas containers.

Just as well I remember my Scout training and can light a fire!

Archived