Noisy blinds

Bailey

I'm sure there are other threads on this subject and if someone can point me in the right direction that would be great. My problem is that my window blinds are very noisy. I've looked at them and can't anything loose. The noise seems to be mainly coming from the Blind roll at the bottom rather than the screen at the top. Does anyone have any hints for helping with this problem.

Thanks.

Bailey - 2015-03-04 11:14 AM

I'm sure there are other threads on this subject and if someone can point me in the right direction that would be great. My problem is that my window blinds are very noisy. I've looked at them and can't anything loose. The noise seems to be mainly coming from the Blind roll at the bottom rather than the screen at the top. Does anyone have any hints for helping with this problem.

Thanks.

#Can't help, as ours both come from the top of window, and when driving we always have them open

You may need to put extra tention on the bottom roller as when they are in the down position the tention in the spring is reduced and this could allow the spring to rattle against the sides of the tube ...it might help if you have the make of the screen/windows.

Archived