Lighweight Reclining Chairs

crbtaylor

I have always found that Lafuma appear to be the lightest .Best to go to a caravan shop and test them. We bought one which OH liked, it had a curved head rest, but when I tried to sit in it , being shorter , the "head rest" was in the wrong place and made the chair difficult to relax in So try before you buy, what suits one person may not suit another As you live in the midlands you should have plenty places to go and try out.

PJay

Hi. Having a motorhome with restricted maximum weight, we have reluctantly avoided using our (excellent) Lafuma recliners due to their heavy weight.

I carry two Crespo recliners with removable leg rests and while not ultimately as comfortable as the Lafuma's, they are light, strong and have given good service for 13yrs now and look as though they will do the same again yet. I have only heard other user give similar good reports.

An excellent quality alternative to the Crespo's are those from the Dutch company, Dukdalf. You will see numerous of both makes while travelling abroad.

Nobby

Archived