Fatwheels

Hi I'm Kevin and I'm from Kent and I am just about to take delivery of my first motorhome me and the wife decided about a year ago we wanted a motor home and after looking at a few we decided on a autotrail frontier scout as we needed a 6 berth van as we have 3 kids but we also needed6 traveling seats so we went to the nec in October and had a good look around and ordered a new one this is due for delivery around the 20 April and I can't wait so I'm a total newbi who will be making it up as I go along so no doubt will be asking loads of questions

Congrats Kevin on your purchase. We are also new Autotrail owners a Tracker FB with seatbelts for 5 (3 grandkids). It works a treat I sure you will have lots of fun. One of the fun and sometimes frustrating things for us was working out all the systems as you will never remember all they tell you on the handover. Suggest you take the mobile number of your selling dealer contact , you can harass him when you can not determine how to turn the hot water on. There is plenty of expert advice available on this site and when Rich (Tracker) is in good form also plenty of laughs. Someone  once said the journey is as much fun as the destination, I agree. Cheers Gary.

Archived