Blair & Brown

DarcyDog

Hi Michele. Forget titles re. motorhome clubs as i,ve just read a article on my first true love, Alma Cogan. Not only was she the best looking girl around, but she was also a great singer with world wide hits such as "Never do a tango with an Eskimo" and "Just couldn,t resist with her pocket transistor" still regarded as all time classics. So i,ve decided to form another club called the Alma Cogan Appreciation Society instead. I,m sure you would like to join, and subscription details will be sent to you shortly. Howard.

know how you feel michele we lost our little dog in september we are heartbroken, didnt think we would but were picking puppy up this weekend couldnt bear to go away without our little dog, No point in going for walks anymore, I know people think were mad but you have to have been here before you can judge I didnt think I would be ever effected like this. :'(

So So Sorry to hear about your dog lost our first dog a Collie 12 years ago had the pleasure of her company for 14 years ,still have a cry for her now Sam the doggie friend we found after her is now getting an old dog so soon there will be more tears and so it goes on but I think Sam will be our last doggie friend . :'(

Whenever you lose your dog, it really is like losing one of the family Mick. As for saying that will be the last, then this has always been our initial reaction but its never lasted long before another pup wriggles its way into our affections. Our last two dogs have both come from the RSPCA, and unless you are looking for a particular breed I would recommend this to anyone thinking of taking on the responsibility of having a dog as a pet, although be warned that this can be a heart wrenching experience and if left to me would result in us returning home with a vanload. Apart from becoming one of the family, I always miss them when it comes to simple things like taking them for a walk. On my own I doubt if I would bother, but as with our present dog this means a three times daily exercise for the both of us which apart from keeping me fit also broadens your circle of friends as you will always talk, and get to know other owners doing the rounds. Circumstances differ of course, but I imagine as long as we are able, then there will always be room for a dog in our house. Howard.

Archived