Great customer service

dicksob

Last weekend whilst up in Killin, our IH sprung a "dripping leak" through the rear Heki. Phoned our local dealer to see if we could get it in to get fixed, quoted 12 weeks delay, apparently really busy at moment. On the Tuesday phoned IH direct at the factory, told bring it in as soon as you can, drove down that evening, stayed over in motorway services at wetherby, (£22.50 what a rip off), was at the factory at 8.30, Heki off and refitted by lunchtime!! Fabulous service!

Bill

Guest Joe90

Had a similar experience with IH, in going the extra mile with my 10 year old IH Savannah Tio, in some ways we regret selling it, but an upgrade with one of their newer ones was sadly too expensive for us poor old pensioners. :-(

Had some very good service just today with a company called Auto4, in tracking down the clamp on tyre valves originally fitted by Fiat or Rapido to go with my new tyres that I had almost given up on finding, literally tried everywhere, ................apparently they are listed as being for Jaguar, and will be with me tomorrow morning.

Archived