Eurodisney Aire

Guest Joe90

When I looked into this some time ago you could stop overnight, but that seems not to be the case now according to their main website, a charge of 30 Euros a day for parking, but you must leave at the end of the day...........however, reading this link gives conflicting information, I'd contact them directly to find out the current situation.

http://www.dlp.info/Guestinfo/Camping.asp

We stopped on camp davey Crockett the first time we went, it was £40.00 per night back then and a couple of miles to Disney but if I remember it gave you a discount to the park but it closed down shortly after as a touring park all wooden chalets these days.

Pete

You can park in the Euro Disney dedicated motorhome park for 30euros for a 24 hour period, then each morning you have to go and pay another 30 euros.

There are showers available when we were there last year, i assume they will still be available.

Waste water and foul waste can be dumped into a dedicated drain in the coach parking.

We were there in Whitsun Holiday last year. Unfortunately this also co coincided with French Holidays, and hundreds (yes!) of French card drivers used the Motorhome Parking area as an overspill.

This led to chaos for several days when Motorhomers wanted to leave the "aire" but couldn't due to discourteous car parking obstructing their exit.

All grand children past the age for Euro Disney now. Thank Goodness!! (lol)

was at euro Disney a few weeks ago and thought about the aire but stayed at International camping de Jablines with an ACSI rate of €16. lovely site , great walking and cycling.....even to Paris along the canal....also bus from site direct to Disney €2......and not crowded at all.....

Archived