motorhome valeting in Scotland

theoldnick

My motorhome Kontiki is now 8years old and been outside all the time. It badly needs to have some TLC to restore its dull/tired look.

Does anyone know of anyone who cleans and restores bodywork in Scotland in the Dundee/Aberdeen area if possible.

I'd suggest a visit to a local car dealership and try to nab one of the lads from the valeting bay.

When I was at BMW a chap started work in the valeting department and he was an encyclopedia on the subject.

35 years he'd been at it and could write a book on the subject, he done the lot, cars, caravan, motorhomes etc.

His work was absolutely first class.

A quick run around a few 'decent' local dealerships will probably find you someone as skilled.

Martyn

I have to disagree with Martyn, a lot of car valeters think they know motorhomes but most of them haven't a clue. To get your Kontiki looking its best will need somebody who knows what they are doing, I do it for a living (too far away for you) and I sometimes struggle with Kontikis. Have your tried Tourershine, I know he covers most of the UK so may be able to fit you in, he is not cheap but does a first class job.

Archived