Whale water pump.

Westies2803

Bailey 740SE here and I swear by the whale filler system , I NEVER fill or empty at MHSP , got an aqua roll and waste hog for that ( very caravanny I know but I don’t suffer from Caravan bigotry so I can live with that )

Have fun with your watering cans ! :-) :-) :-)

artheytrate - 2018-09-04 3:50 PM

joeirish - 2018-09-04 3:41 PM

I'm late to this discussion but it does seem to have some information that I have been looking for. The situation is that we have just bought a 2013 AS Broadway with this Whale filler system. We had one on our previous van that was useless (it took forever to fill the tank) so we just used to lift a hatch in the floor, open the filler cap in the tank and fill using a hose. But this new van has not such access only the Whale socket. So can I replace this with something simpler. Is there a reason why this is actually there (venting, avoiding air locks)? If it can be replaced what can I replace it with and are there any instruction videos online or other help.

thanks

There’s lots of info on this subject on the Auto Sleepers forum, ASOF.

John.

Thanks but I can't find the asutosleeprs forum on this site. Is it somewhere else. I'm new to this forum site.

Adiebt - 2018-09-04 4:37 PM

Bailey 740SE here and I swear by the whale filler system , I NEVER fill or empty at MHSP , got an aqua roll and waste hog for that ( very caravanny I know but I don’t suffer from Caravan bigotry so I can live with that )

Have fun with your watering cans ! :-) :-) :-)

Thanks. I do a lot of wild camping here in Ireland so I don't want to have the aqual roll type things. I just want to be able to fill the water tank quickly from time to time with an ordinary garden hose, especially when I'm away for more than just a few days.

Not sure what you mean by MHSP?

Archived