Rigid Gasket

woodseaves

I have just come off the phone to Bailey in Bristol. I have a problem with the "Rigid Gasket" that fits on the rear of the Motorhome. It fills the gap between a plastic cowel (I think that's the word) an the rear of the M/H.(External) I have called it a Rigid Gasket because that is how Bailey described it. It is a solid plastic strip with a flexible edge.. The solid bit slides onto the "cowel" edge and the flexible bit rests on the rear of the M/H forming some sort of flexible seal. Bailey don't supply this as a spare part but their dealers do. Now I don't want to get into a warranty discussion or a dealer discussion. I just have 2 questions. Does anyone know what this gadget is called? and where can I buy some. I have seen it at the dealers and it was on a roll. Please don't advice me to go back to the dealers I am more than happy to attempt the job myself. The M/H is a 2014 model so yes I could claim on the warranty. I have done a search here and on the internet but no success, can anyone help?

Regards

Guest pelmetman
woodseaves - 2015-06-19 7:00 PM

I used to drink in Dumps when I served in the RN. No need to apologise for your contribution.

Ahoy shipmate :D .............Welcome aboard from another ex matelote B-) .........

Guest pelmetman
woodseaves - 2015-06-20 12:38 PM

D074454 Long time ago, miss it.

I'm just a sprog then D142**** :D ...............I did 10 years from leaving school, the best thing I could of done B-) .........

Archived