Gay pride

antony1969

How is it that those who organize London's Gay Pride march are allowed to ban gay UKIP members. ??

The gay community has called for tolerance and equal rights for years from the rest of the world but has decided it doesn't stretch to those who want to join UKIP

What a disgrace .... Believe in what the gay organisers believe in or don't turn up ... How very inclusive

pelmetman - 2015-06-25 12:21 PM

I thought you were joking ................

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/582636/UKIP-gay-pride-parade-march-ban-London-equality-same-sex-UK-Independence-Party-Farage

A perfect example of intolerance from the Gay Taliban *-) ...............

Fraid not .... It's a bit like if I wanted to start a hetrosexual police association to match the gay police association which still exists in Scotland or a national white police association to match the black police association .... I fear it would be slammed as homophobic and racist

Seems wrong to a country boy like me .... Should it not just be national police association that covers all races and all sexual groups in our all inclusive society ?

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2015-06-25 1:30 PM

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/582636/UKIP-gay-pride-parade-march-ban-London-equality-same-sex-UK-Independence-Party-Farage

Fraid not .... It's a bit like if I wanted to start a hetrosexual police association to match the gay police association which still exists in Scotland or a national white police association to match the black police association .... I fear it would be slammed as homophobic and racist

Seems wrong to a country boy like me .... Should it not just be national police association that covers all races and all sexual groups in our all inclusive society ?

Reckon my Taliban analogy is pretty accurate ;-) ...............

Both organisations who are well known for their intolerance of other folks beliefs *-)............

Cynical?....me?     probably.  Try justifying a 'Straight Pride' celebration in the same way gay groups espouse their 'rights' and methinks one might just fall foul of the 'easily offended' brigade.

I just don't get it.  Why is it necessary to parade your sexuality in front of thousands?  Straight people don't do it so why does the gay/transgender etc part of society feel the need to foist it on the mainstream of society? 

Guest frankie640
antony1969 - 2015-06-25 12:03 PM

How is it that those who organize London's Gay Pride march are allowed to ban gay UKIP members. ??

The gay community has called for tolerance and equal rights for years from the rest of the world but has decided it doesn't stretch to those who want to join UKIP

What a disgrace .... Believe in what the gay organisers believe in or don't turn up ... How very inclusive

I gather you have been banned then, Anthony. ??

frankie640 - 2015-06-25 10:48 PM

antony1969 - 2015-06-25 12:03 PM

I gather you have been banned then, Anthony. ??

No ya wouldn't get me to join that lot and do what they do in a million years ... It just doesn't do it for me , I'm happy the way I am ... But if they're happy and wanna vote UKIP that's up to them

Guest pelmetman

UKIP are the new gays in town 8-) ....................Oppressed by the mainstream PC parties *-) ............

BE BRAVE PEOPLE OF THE UK..................Don't be ashamed, to Daily Express your inner UKIP feelings :D ............

Carry the Daily Mail with pride...........Remember we get to vote next year..... It's our chance to stick it to those Guardians of the status quo B-) ...............

4 million people have seen the light >:-)............

RogerC - 2015-06-25 9:16 PMCynical?....me?     probably.  Try justifying a 'Straight Pride' celebration in the same way gay groups espouse their 'rights' and methinks one might just fall foul of the 'easily offended' brigade.

I just don't get it.  Why is it necessary to parade your sexuality in front of thousands?  Straight people don't do it so why does the gay/transgender etc part of society feel the need to foist it on the mainstream of society? 
Exactly!I have no issue with homosexuals or lesbians and most of the I presume are normal decent people who just happen to be drawn to a different lifestyle, but I still cannot accept same sex unions being called a 'marriage'.I am not religious in any way but to me a marriage remains only the union of one male and one female with the intention of it being for life. Or at least until one of them gets bored or gets what they think is a better offer as so often seems the way these days?

Tracker - 2015-06-26 10:12 AM.......................Or at least until one of them gets bored or gets what they think is a better offer as so often seems the way these days?

Which kind of suggests a review of your understanding of the meaning of marriage. Sounds fully interchangeable to me! :-D

Tracker - 2015-06-26 10:12 AM
RogerC - 2015-06-25 9:16 PMCynical?....me?     probably.  Try justifying a 'Straight Pride' celebration in the same way gay groups espouse their 'rights' and methinks one might just fall foul of the 'easily offended' brigade.

Exactly!I have no issue with homosexuals or lesbians and most of the I presume are normal decent people who just happen to be drawn to a different lifestyle, but I still cannot accept same sex unions being called a 'marriage'.I am not religious in any way but to me a marriage remains only the union of one male and one female with the intention of it being for life. Or at least until one of them gets bored or gets what they think is a better offer as so often seems the way these days?
Tut tut tut Richard ... Those views are not allowed anymore about same sex marriage or same sex couples ' having children ' Your not allowed in the PC world to think marriage is between male and females or parents should be male and female Along with questioning a certain religion and the atrocities carried out in its name you simply cannot have any other view than that of mr and mrs liberal and if you do then the usual names will be called

A bit late finding this thread but so glad as I thought I was a lone voice in the wilderness.

audiseller - 2015-07-04 1:31 PM

A bit late finding this thread but so glad as I thought I was a lone voice in the wilderness.

Wind up right or April fool or sumat ?

I've been on here since Tracker was a kid and nobody ever has agreed with anything I've said

Can't believe it !

antony1969 - 2015-07-04 3:16 PM

I've been on here since Tracker was a kid and nobody ever has agreed with anything I've said

Can't believe it !

You won't remember petrol at 4/6d a gallon and diesel was the stuff for tractors and P38 and the Daily Sketch to fill in the holes in the bodywork then?

In the era before car heaters (never mind aircon) or seat belts (safety? wot safety?), or sat nav (Esso Maps 6d each) and the only things in life that were reliable were your GP and your MP.

My, how things have changed!

Whilst we are on the subject I am thinking of campaigning for a third type of toilet on sites (and elsewhere) as I am not comfortable with exposing myself at a urinal when people of a certain persuasion are present. My wife also expresses a dislike of the thought that Lebanese ladies could be using her facilities. If it is deemed acceptable the way it is then what's wrong with men using the ladies and vice versa?

audiseller - 2015-07-06 8:19 PM

Whilst we are on the subject I am thinking of campaigning for a third type of toilet on sites (and elsewhere) as I am not comfortable with exposing myself at a urinal when people of a certain persuasion are present.

Use the cubicles then! Simples!

Begs the question - how do you know what a person of any persuasion looks like?

But please lift the seat first (not saying you don't!!!) as so many seem to fail to be able to comprehend such a basic considerate action.

Makes you wonder what their homes are like!

Tracker - 2015-07-06 8:21 PM

audiseller - 2015-07-06 8:19 PM

Whilst we are on the subject I am thinking of campaigning for a third type of toilet on sites (and elsewhere) as I am not comfortable with exposing myself at a urinal when people of a certain persuasion are present.

Use the cubicles then! Simples!

Begs the question - how do you know what a person of any persuasion looks like?

But please lift the seat first (not saying you don't!!!) as so many seem to fail to be able to comprehend such a basic considerate action.

Makes you wonder what their homes are like!

Simples indeed so why have separate toilets? Just have universal cubicles, several,problems solved in one fell swoop. As you say though, how do we know what they look like? Dangerous world.

Guest Joe90
I'd like to know what happened to our obscenity laws, apparently walking along a street with a flag depicting sex fun devices to put in very strange places are exempt. I'd never be tempted to try one myself even if I was of a certain inclination, wouldn't fancy turning up at A&E with one that got stuck.

Guest pelmetman

Given this forums demographic .........

Maybe its time we had our own celebrations? ;-)......

Grey Pride :D ..................

Or in Antony's case......Bold Baldies (lol) ........

pelmetman - 2015-07-07 7:42 AM

Picture it Dave ... Me on ya roof on a sunny summers day ... Bald head , just my nail pouch on ....and my hard hat ... Dreamboat or what ?

antony1969 - 2015-07-07 8:18 AM

Picture it Dave ... Me on ya roof on a sunny summers day ... Bald head , just my nail pouch on ....and my hard hat ... Dreamboat or what ?

Nah - more like bird scarer - and just watch out that reflections don't dazzle passing aircraft pilots - if the sun ever shines long enough North of the Wash!

Tracker - 2015-07-07 9:34 AM

Nah - more like bird scarer - and just watch out that reflections don't dazzle passing aircraft pilots - if the sun ever shines long enough North of the Wash!

Old green eyes eh ? Bit of jealousy creeping in me thinks ... Might put a pic on later for all the ladies to drool over

antony1969 - 2015-07-07 9:42 AM

Old green eyes eh ? Bit of jealousy creeping in me thinks ... Might put a pic on later for all the ladies to drool over

Oh drat - you've sussed me again - can't wait for all my hair to fall out - think of the savings - no more haircuts!

Guest pelmetman

When can we expect the inaugural celebration of the forums prominent slap heads Antony?........ I expect BK will be keen to join in the fun ;-) .............

Unfortunately I wont qualify as I don't have a receding hairline, just naturally low eyebrows :D ...........

Archived