Zenec sat nav , naviextra

Boobu

hi im new on this site ,ive been searching the internet for help with my zenec sat nav

It is a single din head unit playas cd dvd sat nav ect

Now then ,, all was fine until i updated my maps on. Navi extra , instead of pressing update we pressed delete, no back up made ,so for the last month no maps at all , navi extra doesn't recognise my sd card because there is nothing on it at all , basically a new sd card

I had emailed navi extras four times over the last month ,they wont even reply same goes for zenec

It runs on windows ce and it is a german make , it cost £649 when new , its not a chinese one that runs on a micro sd

Can any one help please :$

Hi Boobu and welcome to the Forum.

You would be better off starting your thread over on the Motorhome Matters section, you'll get a better response there. Unfortunately you slipped into the lunatics section and it rubs off on you if you hang around here. :-D

Dave

Guest pelmetman
nowtelse2do - 2015-06-27 3:14 PM

You would be better off starting your thread over on the Motorhome Matters section, you'll get a better response there. Unfortunately you slipped into the lunatics section and it rubs off on you if you hang around here. :-D

Dave

You speak for yourself ;-) ...........Some of us were loony before we got here :D ..........

pelmetman - 2015-06-27 6:26 PM

nowtelse2do - 2015-06-27 3:14 PM

Dave

You speak for yourself ;-) ...........Some of us were loony before we got here :D ..........

There Boobu.....as you can see, a fully paid up member. :-D

Dave

On the other hand, I mentioned money so I stand to be corrected :->

Archived