shower/bathroom water not working

number9

We have just purchased a 20yr old Peugeot boxer holdsworth tempo. We expected a few niggles on something of this age.

When we turn on the taps in the shower room there isn't any water coming from the taps - but it is leaking along the floor of the van. The water pump is working ok and can be heard alive and well - the working kitchen sink is proof of this.

What I'd like to know is what is the best way of accessing the plumbing - it's probably an easy repair ? There's a side panel between the sinktop and shower tray (two platice pins hold the sinktop to the side and two screws seem to attache the bottomof the side panel to some sort of framework) but before I start cutting out all of the sealant and pulling off panels, is there a preferred way/hints or tips to carrying out this work?

I'm a novice and not a handyman in any way but ! I'm based in Cumbria and if anyone knows of a competent service who can help me sort this out? apart from this the van seems ok and this will give us full functionality to go on the road/tour.

many thanks.

Just guessing ,as I've not owned one of these.I think your first action will be to look under the sink. If there was a leak from the pipe work it would show as the system pressurised every time a tap was opened anywhere . Is the tap bathroom basin tap also the shower tap? Is it connected to a flexible pipe for the shower head? If so the end of the hose may be your problem.

Archived