parking motorhome in paris

wango

hi to all ( new boy), can any one tell me please if there's any motorhome parking in paris of to south of france 31 july for 4 weeks got my two sons with me and would like to stop and see the eiffel tower by night,so any info please and thanks to all,wango

hi.there are two sites that you can use.the first is in paris which is called paris indigo.this is an over priced nightmare. the 2nd is at versailles.this is so so.but its a 5 min walk to the train station and a few weeks backIit cost us 6 euros return to paris.i would go with the versailles site.michael

Guest adhple
I doped of the wife and kids on the road just north of the Tower then took the next 2 rights and parked up on the roundabout to the south of the tower and sat in the driving seat reading a book until they came down and rejoined, no one tried to move me on! You wont find a space otherwise to leave the van unattended.

terry1956 - 2015-07-01 9:07 AM

hi.there are two sites that you can use.the first is in paris which is called paris indigo.this is an over priced nightmare. the 2nd is at versailles.this is so so.but its a 5 min walk to the train station and a few weeks backIit cost us 6 euros return to paris.i would go with the versailles site.michael

thanks may not go there,looking for some skate board parks on way to the south ??thanks again

If you just want to park and visit the city and even stay overnight legally with no services there is a parking area on Route des Tribunes adjacent to Suresnes Bridge. It's an Aire listed on Campingcar-Info. 

It is just metres away from the Les Moulins-Camping Bus Stop. The 244 Bus will take you to the Metro at Porte Maillot on the main line that runs straight down the centre of Paris. €2.00 for the Bus ticket from the driver then buy a Mobilis ticket for €7.00 at the station, which is valid all day for all transport in the Paris area (Zones 1&2). If you want to stay longer just buy another Mobilis ticket. You validate the ticket when you first use it. It also means you don't have to buy a Bus ticket the next day as you can validate the extra ticket on the bus. If you want to travel further afield just get the Mobilis for the zone that applies.

The ticket machines at every station are easy to use, you can select English instructions and they take coins, notes and card. The older machines have a "roller and button" while the newer ones are touch screen. 
We had no trouble using all three forms of payment. 

Archived