New mattress

hallii

Having needed a new mattress for at least a year I was being put off by the rather high cost of a made to measure sprung mattress to replace the foam one we had.

Whilst looking around on the WWW I found a site listing all sorts of sizes. Lo! and Behold! the Light was upon me and I was no longer blind. Ikea do a range of sizes that, in my case fitted quite well, fully sprung "Hafslo" mattress £80. So if you need one it might be worth a look.

H

Mike B. - 2015-07-07 7:29 PM

I take it this is a double fixed bed without cutaway?

We have a transverse fixed bed which is quite long (about 7') but only 4'6" wide-what size is yours?

Did you buy it in-store or on-line?

Mike

Yes , transverse double no cutaway. 4' 6" is 137 cm and 135 cm is an Ikea size, but your length is 213 cm and that's a long bed. To long for Ikea anyway.

I checked online and bought in store. Mine is 130 wide by 190 cm long, the 135 wide squeezed in OK.

H

hallii - 2015-07-07 8:07 PM

Mike B. - 2015-07-07 7:29 PM

I take it this is a double fixed bed without cutaway?

We have a transverse fixed bed which is quite long (about 7') but only 4'6" wide-what size is yours?

Did you buy it in-store or on-line?

Mike

Yes , transverse double no cutaway. 4' 6" is 137 cm and 135 cm is an Ikea size, but your length is 213 cm and that's a long bed. To long for Ikea anyway.

I checked online and bought in store. Mine is 130 wide by 190 cm long, the 135 wide squeezed in OK.

H

Thanks-I'll measure it exactly and see what it is

Mike

Archived