Overnighters

Tobyrab11

Does anyone know of a safe place to stay overnight in the zaragoza area,we are heading down to calpe in September and have stayed at the municipal site in the past,but we aren't keen on it and find it expensive.i read somewhere that there is a services at sobradiel just off the ap68 but I have heard some bad things about motorway stopovers.any help will be much appreciated

Guest JudgeMental
gocro - 2015-07-10 7:45 PM

JudgeMental - 2015-07-10 6:12 PM

Try this..many have the App on our phones and POI files in sat navs

http://www.campercontact.com/

Did you pay for the fully functional app, is it worth it?

Thanks.

yes it works well and at only a fiver a bargain :-D Problem is my large phablet phone battery as when using GPS it runs down quickly. But you can download the POI for garmin and TT from the CamperContact website. so I have a browse on phone then use the garmin to get there....

JudgeMental - 2015-07-10 7:57 PM

gocro - 2015-07-10 7:45 PM

JudgeMental - 2015-07-10 6:12 PM

Try this..many have the App on our phones and POI files in sat navs

http://www.campercontact.com/

Did you pay for the fully functional app, is it worth it?

Thanks.

yes it works well and at only a fiver a bargain :-D Problem is my large phablet phone battery as when using GPS it runs down quickly. But you can download the POI for garmin and TT from the CamperContact website. so I have a browse on phone then use the garmin to get there....

Thanks, for only a fiver it's worth a go.

We overnighted at The Alagon Services on the AP68 just before Zaragoza on our way to Moraira in January this year, no problem. We have not had any problems on well used services at all in 3 yrs of using same in both France & Spain :D

Hi,Just a thought, If you are heading for Calpe via Zaragoza why not avoid the tolls and go via Mont de Marsan, Orthez, Oleron St Marie and the Somport tunnel towards Huesca on the N330 (a wonderfull road through the Pyrenees and then the A23 which is toll free all the way to Sagunto on the Mediterranean.

Colin

Archived