Gaslow - European adapters

candapack

From Gaslow site, it looks like there are 3 - French/Italian, Euro/Spanish, and Euro.

Can anyone advise if these will cover all eventualities, in particular soon going down to Slovenia, via France, Holland, Germany and Austria definitely, but maybe touching on Italy, Luxembourg and Belgium as well.

Guest JudgeMental
hallii - 2015-07-14 2:32 PM

You will need "Euro nozzle" "Euro (Dish)" and "Acme"

Set here with case http://www.autogasshop.co.uk/filler-adapter-set--case--915-p.asp

H

handy link and prices good.:-)

I need a Spanish adapter and they have a choice of two. one with non return valve @ £25 and one without £10

any adapter I have used there is always an escape of gas so not bothered regards this as used to it. so the £10 should be OK or am I missing something...

a lot of Spanish stations have the adapters but not all and as LPG stations are few and far between its worth having one.

JudgeMental - 2015-07-15 8:45 AM

I need a Spanish adapter and they have a choice of two. one with non return valve @ £25 and one without £10

any adapter I have used there is always an escape of gas so not bothered regards this as used to it. so the £10 should be OK or am I missing something...

a lot of Spanish stations have the adapters but not all and as LPG stations are few and far between its worth having one.

We had problemsin Spain with our adapter with the non return valve.

We were told that as there is already a non return valve on the tank or bottle there was too much resistance for the gas pressure to overcome, possibly the garage supply tank was low of lpg? When we borrowed one without an NRV the tank filled OK.

This happened twice so more than a coincidence and if I were buying now I would get the one without the NRV.

Hope that helps?

Archived