I found this funny......

Guest pelmetman

antony1969 - 2015-07-19 9:21 PM

Ah well ... Won't be long before the royals have to give up all those nazi salutes for mats on the floor and praying to the west ... Camilla in a full burka , could be nice

Mecca is East you burka *-).....I think Ann would be quite noticeable in a burka, big nose and horse teeth.

Dave

Guest Peter James

Well we can't blame a 7 year old child for what was put into her head by her parents. Edward VII is well known to have been connected with Hitler, and the Queen Mother seems to have been sucking up to EdwardVII when he was King. But she apparently had no time for him after he abdicated and she had got what she wanted from him.

I am only surprised this photo has surfaced after all the efforts the 'Windsors' go to in order to preserve their fairytale image. The photograph showing medals bestowed on Charlie by his mother might be funny if they weren't so expensive and powerful, but it must be a bit galling for those who have really earned their medals?

I just think we should be allowed to know what their views are, and then decide whether we want them to represent us.

I doubt if any of the current Royals are Nazis. But I don't know, and a future one could be. How could we get rid of him if he were?

nowtelse2do - 2015-07-20 10:24 AM

Ah well ... Won't be long before the royals have to give up all those nazi salutes for mats on the floor and praying to the west ... Camilla in a full burka , could be nice

Mecca is East you burka *-).....I think Ann would be quite noticeable in a burka, big nose and horse teeth.

Dave

Haha ... Keep ya on ya toes and all that ... Nice to see ya can still spot a deliberate mistake or was it one of the carers that noticed ?

Princess Anne has an E at'thend of it too don't ya know

Respect

antony1969 - 2015-07-20 2:27 PM

Dave

Haha ... Keep ya on ya toes and all that ... Nice to see ya can still spot a deliberate mistake or was it one of the carers that noticed ?

Respect

:D Yep, spotted it (carer showed it me) and you spotted mine but not with a capital , you should have showed it like this......e. Mmm, You young'uns *-)

DavE

nowtelse2do - 2015-07-20 2:39 PM

antony1969 - 2015-07-20 2:27 PM

Dave

Respect

:D Yep, spotted it (carer showed it me) and you spotted mine but not with a capital , you should have showed it like this......e. Mmm, You young'uns *-)

DavE

gEt knottEd xx

Guest pelmetman
vindiboy - 2015-07-24 10:22 AM

Further off thread, how does one append all those multiple quotes to a thread Please ?

Just press the Quote button ;-) .............

Archived