I smell a rat !!

nowtelse2do

Last year all the 28 EU member countries all agreed that no EU money would be used to support countries in the eurozone if any of those countries got into financial trouble. That agreement has been torn up and over 1 billion euros has been given to Greece as part of the bridging loan. The loan is said to be ringfenced and to be paid back in the Autumn, (unless that agreement get's torn up).

Next on the list is the French Dutchman, Mr Holland who wants a Eurozone Government, how's that going to work? How can there be two governments working in the EU. Out of the 28 EU countries, 19 are in the Eurozone gang, so when there is any voting to be done the Eurozone lot could and will vote 19-9 on issues favoring those euro countries over the rest of the non euro countries. I'm not sure (someone will tell me) whether it's a percentage vote or a majority vote now that is carried, but anyway, it gives the euro votes a distinct hedge over the other non euro countries which some still have to join the euro, eg. Poland .......I smell a rat.....and a stitch up. I would not trust these bugg*rs as far has I could throw them. >:-(

Dave

Guest pelmetman

We'll have the opportunity next year to vote Yes or No B-) ..............

Hopefully the British people will vote to reclaim their country ;-) .............

Guest Joe90
pelmetman - 2015-07-22 6:16 PM

Hopefully the British people will vote to reclaim their country ;-) .............

Like in the last election....................... :-S

Guest pelmetman
Joe90 - 2015-07-22 6:52 PM

pelmetman - 2015-07-22 6:16 PM

Like in the last election....................... :-S

Nearly 4 million voted UKIP B-) .............

Besides the referendum will be party neutral ;-)............

Archived