MMM Jan. 1994 issue? Autotrail Cree report VW base

chris

Can anyone help out on this please. I have a family member putting their toes into our fantastic hobby and they have asked me for help. They are test driving and probably buying a 1994 Autotrail Cree on a VW T4 base. My furthest back copy of MMM is November 1995 as I was a tugger before then. Does anyone have a copy of the January 1994 MMM issue with the report on this model. Would anyone be prepared to copy/scan the article for me so I can pass it on to them? Does anyone have any comments on this model for me to pass any info on to them. I know there are many like me who keep old mags so hope someone can help out potentially new memmbers of our exclusive club. Thanks in advance Chris

Chris the vehicle tested was an Auto Trail Navajo Apache. This was a two berth as opposed to the 4 berth Cree. MY scanner is up the blink but Eric Evans report concluded that he liked: in the vehicle smooth and willing engine,PAS, brakes, dashboard clock ( he had time on his hands) the quiet ride In the caravan the easily made big bed, ample curtains, shower/toilet room, comfortable seating, instruction manual, the availability to use blinds curtains and flyscreens, ample fire safety provision, removable shower tray mat, side and top access to seat lockers,fitted crockery and cutlery trays. He would have l;iked Tall narrow cupboard turned inta slide out unit, table storage to be rethought. My own thoughts are at 78 bhp a tad underpowered for todays market. Any further questions please ask. Docted

Archived