Steel lidded pans

pyrie

Hi, does anyone have any recommendations for steel lidded durable camping pan set for a motorhome?

Don't want glass lids, don't want non stick and preferred if they stack. Preferable with copper bottom.

I've seen some Beaver brand steelya but cannot find them in the UK.

Not a "camping set" but we got some from Ikea, cheap but the quality seems good had them a year and highly recommend them.

Our house pans are Judge and Stellar ( might be the same company with 2 different brandings ) had them for 6 years and again happy to recommend but quite pricey ( or they were when we bought them) most "cook shops" seem to stock them

Finally have a Sainsbury's stock pot which was an emergency (Christmas eve) purchase good value but quality not quite as good as the ones above.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Fraser

Guest Joe90

The OP is very specific in what he / she is seeking, however for stacking, and ease of storage and cleaning we bought some Tefal Ingenio, simply brilliant. ;-)

No we don't take them all :D

tefal-ingenio-enamel.jpg.e476f04d668259ed679f53ed1a16b56f.jpg

I use Tefal Ingenio pans in our camper, they have removable handle(s) so are very easy to store. I bought some similar ones by TVS as a 'back-up' set for when our Tefal ones needed replacing but they haven't been needed up to now so rather than hang onto them I've got them up for sale - see below:

http://melsstuffforsale.yolasite.com/kitchen-ware.php

They are non-stick but to me that's a bonus!

Archived