What size tv

Whatever size you can get to fit where you want it to fit generally.

For us size is not everything as sound quality is much more important than size, and a dvd player built in is very convenient for when there just a load of crud on the box - quite often!

When we got our MH, self and wife mutually agreed NOT to have a telly. Instead, we would spend our evenings reading, playing board games, and talking to each other.

We have the 18.5" Avtex, looking into having a satellite setup fitted. *-)

We have a 18.5" tv in bedroom/lounge as that's the biggest that could sensibly be fitted, did use to carry a 10" tv for the dinette which got used a couple of times, but took that out some time back and never got around to putting it back in.

candapack - 2015-07-31 8:37 PM

When we got our MH, self and wife mutually agreed NOT to have a telly. Instead, we would spend our evenings reading, playing board games, and talking to each other.

We have the 18.5" Avtex, looking into having a satellite setup fitted. *-)

So what happened ? (Run out of topics, to discuss!!)

We have a Tv and Sat dome,and dvd, but when we cannot get many programs (In Spain), we still play, cards or scrabble. rarely do we spend evening talking ,if on our own (been married to many years!! )

PJay

We had 18.5 avtex with integrated dvd player , i rarely watched tv but used to look forward to going away and taking box sets with me (the bliss of watching dvds and not being interupted) the sopranos , curb your enthusiasm , seinfeld , the tudors , golden girls ,i enjoyed it very much (theres always something to do at home , or your just to knackered after work lol ) miss it :( pp

Archived