C&CC Research Survey

Keithl

I too dont think they will listen to whats said in a survey. They miss the point on site and pricing policies.

Just heard a story where members were refused a pitch as they only wanted 1 night. They found a local coimmercial site nearby, decided to stay longer as it was full facility and cheaper than the club site. On passing the club site during they stay they saw it was nowhere near full.

This is what the C&CC should be addressing and asses what % of members use sites and why

I too pushed the older long term travellers insurance. Not flexible enough. I pushed the words flexibility, freedom, less rules. Informal non booking and flexibility times of arrival and departure if site empty. Suggested looking at aires and campsites abroad. Poor wording.......how many holidays a year....I have lost count if included wkends, foreign travel etc if a rallier.

chris - 2015-08-11 7:28 PM

Poor wording.......how many holidays a year....I have lost count if included wkends, foreign travel etc if a rallier.

Agreed. They would have learnt a lot more if they had broken the question down into different periods i.e how many weekends (1 or 2 nights) weeks, and fortnights, then home and abroad

Archived