Oooo er........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

I think Fanny's attracting the wrong kind of attention 8-) ..............

Had both vans on the drive when a 4x4, of the type much favored by the travelling community, rocks up with two blokes in it............

Out one gets a strides down my drive and said he buys commercial vehicles, and asks me if Fanny's for sale.........No, say's I, and thinking on my feet I said she's a project and still needs another 3 or 4k spent on her........then his mate pipes in "What about the camper" 8-) ..............

Pelmet Towers has gone to DEFCON1 >:-( ...........

Guest mikethe bike
He wasn't asking if the camper was for sale. He was thinking it needs another 3 to 4k spending on it to make it roadworthy. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
mikethe bike - 2015-08-10 10:06 PM

He wasn't asking if the camper was for sale. He was thinking it needs another 3 to 4k spending on it to make it roadworthy. (lol)

Perhaps I should of told him about the Travelhome on ebay that's available for 10k ;-) ........

Although the cab bodywork was not as smart as old Horace :D ........

Apparently there's a big fat Gypsy wedding happening in Maplethorpe this weekend, and another few hundred expected :-| ............

Which might explain the sudden glut of commercial vehicle buyers :-S ........

pelmetman - 2015-08-12 6:39 PM

mikethe bike - 2015-08-10 10:06 PM

Perhaps I should of told him about the Travelhome on ebay that's available for 10k ;-) ........

Although the cab bodywork was not as smart as old Horace :D ........

Apparently there's a big fat Gypsy wedding happening in Maplethorpe this weekend, and another few hundred expected :-| ............

Which might explain the sudden glut of commercial vehicle buyers :-S ........

It is not a big fat Gypsy wedding but a huge bloated Gypsy religious gathering. Oh Lordy, Lordy, they will be doing Gods work. Well it makes a change from tarmacing and driveways. 8-)

This is the latest trick by them. They invaded Montrose earlier this year and created havoc. As well as ruining the Golf Course with their Transits and 4 x 4's. :D

Guest mikethe bike
I would move the vans to another location Dave. Just in case they return mob handed to spread the word that God helps those that help themselves. (to other peoples hard earned property) :D

Archived