Internal layout change

crbtaylor

Colin

Assuming that you still have your Auto-Trail Frontier Delaware, you might try contacting Auto-Trail about this (if you haven’t already done so, of course). I suspect the factory would not be prepared to take on this type of ‘customisation’ job, but might be able to point you to a local-ish firm that would.

As Marvin says, you should anticipate a big bill if the work is to be done well and it might prove very challenging if you wanted seatbelts on the dinette. If you are still full-timing, getting the interior layout to really suit requirements will be more important than for ‘occasional’ motorcaravanners (like me) and the cost may be less of a disincentive.

Derek Uzzell - 2015-08-19 2:41 PM

Colin

Assuming that you still have your Auto-Trail Frontier Delaware, you might try contacting Auto-Trail about this (if you haven’t already done so, of course). I suspect the factory would not be prepared to take on this type of ‘customisation’ job, but might be able to point you to a local-ish firm that would.

As Marvin says, you should anticipate a big bill if the work is to be done well and it might prove very challenging if you wanted seatbelts on the dinette. If you are still full-timing, getting the interior layout to really suit requirements will be more important than for ‘occasional’ motorcaravanners (like me) and the cost may be less of a disincentive.

Thanks Derek, yes to both assumptions and you are quite right. If we can get the modification carried out at a reasonable cost it is far cheaper than upgrading, But ideally we would have the mod done in such a way that the MH can be put back to nrmal when we decided to part company. I have been given a couple of leads and iy is possible, just time is scarce!!

Archived