Remis pleated blind material

Cliffy

Does anyone know of a supplier of the above. Our van is 11 years old now and the light proof layer is starting to flake on the folds, letting in pin pricks of light, through not a big issue at present but it will only get worse.

The sliding roof blind is going the same way due to twigs getting stuck in it when it rolls back but I have learnt to not shut the blind with the roof light open when parked under Spanish fir trees. Dohh!

I cannot supply a link but I remember a member of wildcamping finding pleated material of the correct dimensions for a fraction of the price of remis replacement blinds. She had to source and fit the eyelets herself but it was very easy and quick to do. Maybe a search for pleated material might bring something up.

Dometic direct you to 2 UK suppliers Leisureshopdirect.co.uk who have a less than comprehensive range and leisurespares.co.uk who will supply anything, but parts can take 5 weeks to arrive, they have full manuals and exploded diagrams so you can find the part number you require, you then have to phone to order

You can't get replacement 'pleated' Heki blinds from anywhere else in Britain

Archived