Pussy cats cost a fortune ............ !!

Will86

Having fed it with the best ingredients, bought it lots of toys, supplied it with all the latest medication and premium outings for in-house treatment and finally cleared up after its many incontinence issues. The damn thing has now died !

The Vet bill is a very casual £873.57 for a simple moggy that did nothing but eat and sleep, plus causing mayhem in the house that will a require great many numbers of folding money to rectify and replace carpets curtains and chair covers

The costs are interesting. Consultation. Laboratory Blood tests. Radiography. Nursing Care. Diagnostic Imaging. Hospital Care. Fine Needle Aspirate. Euthanasia.

However it was our daughters not mine. My method is very simple visit to the bottom of the garden carrying a spade.with only one of us returning.

By gum thy can't beat the olden days ... when life was so very simple. And everyone knew their place.

Will

PS I forgot ... A 1off Individual Scattering tube. (an old biscuit tin)

PPS I like all animals but this is robbery!

Some years back gf's father questioned how vets would make money as most of the local farms no longer had animals, I told him they would make more money from pets.

20 or 30 years back there where limited treatments available for pets, nowadays the range of treatments seem to be similar to that offered to humans.

Guest pelmetman

I've invested in a lot of pussy over the years, there's currently 3 of them under lock and key in a cabinet I call the catacombs 8-) ...........

Archived