Hello

Richard.D.65

Hello all........

We (myself and my Mrs) have just took ownership of a motorhome,so............I decided asking folk questions who already have one will be loads easier than sat frying my brain trying to figure stuff out by myself :-)

It's a 2007 Bessacar 765p .........and........... after reading some posts on here about the heater/water heater controls ..........maybe I'm not as thick as I was beginning to think

Richard

Hi Richard

Welcome to the forum, most questions will be answered here, but sometimes you have to be a bit specific.

What kind of water heater/heating system do you have - Truma combi? If so, the flame symbol for the gas and the heating are the same. I suggest you go to YouTube and search for a video of your system and a man will explain how to use it.

If it is that system, it took us ages to get to grips with it :-D

Good Luck

Yep.....Truma 6002eh...... the dials and flame icons did confuse me initially.............but You Tube,Google and the less than crystal clear manual together helped me suss it out..........it wasn't so much the two dials as the control panel that took a bit of working out.Everything seems to be working though.Only thing I haven't tried out is the timer and tuning the tv aerial as I haven't bought a tv yet.

I spent ages on it the other day trying to fathom the timer out.........I can set it no prob.......but that's as far as I've got ..........It doesn't seem to want to come on,so I thought I was doing something wrong as I can't get the little tick to appear in the box.

Still.........no worries.........everything else seems ok

Archived