every cloud

chello

HI I was returning home after a lovely few days away, it was high winds and pouring rain,a large branch s..plit from an overhanging tree and dented the overcab qf my year 2000 E425 Bessacarr. When I met the insurance assesser he talked of writing off the van. I bought my van new and did not want enough money to buy someone elses 15 year old van. Paington body shop came to the rescue and did a superb job of new over cab.I explained to Phil,the manager,though it sounds illogical to most people the van is very special to us. We were invited to inspect the roof before painting,they matched the overcab colour to the sideskirts,it was completed in 2 weeks as promised, when we collected the van the six people who worked on our van were thrilled to see how delighted were with result.I would advise any one in Torbay area to use their services for any coach or body work. Happy camping Chello

Guest pelmetman

WOT no before and after pic's (?) ...........

Nice to hear of another recommended bodyshop.........we went to Poole for ours, and it was worth the trip B-) .....

chello - 2015-10-24 3:12 PM

Mike 88 is correct,Paignton body repair centre. We are are so pleased how our van looks now,we are considering new foam and upholstery for next year. Chello

We had our AT Tracker upholstèry refurbished by Reluxe at Ilkeston in March and we are highly delighted with it and it is admired by everyone. Leather cab seats, two bench seats, pelmets, wall boards and cushions

It was completed in one day. We stopped over night in their compound, spent a nice day out in their courtesy car and came back to a lovely new interior. All for just £1500.00

Guest pelmetman
Cliffy - 2015-10-24 9:20 PM

Mike 88 is correct,Paignton body repair centre. We are are so pleased how our van looks now,we are considering new foam and upholstery for next year. Chello

We had our AT Tracker upholstèry refurbished by Reluxe at Ilkeston in March and we are highly delighted with it and it is admired by everyone. Leather cab seats, two bench seats, pelmets, wall boards and cushions

It was completed in one day. We stopped over night in their compound, spent a nice day out in their courtesy car and came back to a lovely new interior. All for just £1500.00

Blimey that is cheap 8-) ...............got any pic's?........

After 25 years ours is due for a refurb, and I can't afford my prices :D..........

• 1 month later...
Cliffy - 2015-10-24 9:20 PM

Only just spotted this thread. Reluxe are indeed superb as can be seen on their Facebook page which actually features my van!

Mackyjane - 2015-12-20 4:33 PM

I've tried to post some pictures but they haven't appeared yet. Any ideas?

There are currently problems with the system that allows photos/files to be attached to forum postings. This link refers

http://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/Motorhomes/Motorhome-Matters/Problems-posting-pictures/40318/31/#M482862

Archived