Storage sack or bag

mom

I wonder if someone can help?  I want something to hang from existing chrome bars above the back lifting door of my VW campervan, into which I can place bits and pieces.  A Fiamma storage box would be good if only it didn't weigh down the upward swinging door.  I envisage a similar sized leather or canvas bag, perhaps with leather straps or belts at either side to buckle onto the chrome bars above the door.  I know it wouldn't be as secure as a locked Fiamma box, but it would do.

Does anyone understand what I'm trying to descibe? ;-)  and does anyone have any ideas?

It might be worth giving the people who make the bags for waste water / fresh water containers for caravans a call, met them at a show once they claimed to be able to make any bag, I can't remember the name but I'm sure they have ads in the ccc monthly mag. oorgiz

Hi mom, Don't know if this will suit your particular needs but fiamma also do a canvas (and presumably lighter) version of their back boxes called a 'cargo back', fiamma part no 03856-01. If you follow the link, theres a photo of one at the top of the page.... http://tinyurl.com/yluu3r or should be available from all good fiamma dealers ;-) pete

Archived