Autosleeper club

keninpalamos

Does the Autosleeper owners club have any members. I was a member several years ago put forgot my password and try as I might the sight refuses to allow me to get a new pass word and if I make a mistake in filling out a Questionnaire I have to start all over again. I have now tried 4 times and failed to join or re join. So... Does anyone want to buy an Autosleeper Montana :-D

Hi

We were joined up free for the first year after buying motorhome from Marquis. Will not rejoin as the club offers nothing that we are interested in - we don't do rallies.

However their magazine quotes the following email addresses:

Membership Secretary: Jill Bertlin - jbertlin@aol.com

Wemaster: Baz Wellard - webmaster@asoc.uk.com

Hope this helps

keninpalamos - 2015-12-02 3:35 PM

Does the Autosleeper owners club have any members. I was a member several years ago put forgot my password and try as I might the sight refuses to allow me to get a new pass word and if I make a mistake in filling out a Questionnaire I have to start all over again. I have now tried 4 times and failed to join or re join. So... Does anyone want to buy an Autosleeper Montana :-D

The Auto-Sleeper Owners’ Club (ASOC) website is here

http://www.asoc.uk.com/index.htm

As far as I can see, ASOC membership involves an annual subscription and applying for membership requires a downloadable form to be completed and posted to the Membership Secretary.

http://www.asoc.uk.com/ApplicForm04.pdf

I’m guessing that you are referring to the Auto-Sleepers Owners Forum mentioned by paulmold

http://www.autosleeper-ownersforum.com/

as that is free to join and uses a login/password procedure for full participation.

Registration/login/password trouble-shooting guidance can be found here:

http://www.autosleeper-ownersforum.com/f29-members-information-and-help-section

I can’t tell you why you are having difficulty re-registering. The registration form looks straightforward enough

http://www.autosleeper-ownersforum.com/register?agreed=true&step=2

but if your original details are still on record you might have trouble re-registering using the same details you used in the past.

If you provide different details (ie. a different Username and E-mail address to what you used before) you should be able to register OK as a brand-new member.

Like others have hinted I dont think you are referring to The Auto Sleeper Owners Club as their site requires no log in.

So on the assumption its ASOF . If you have never been active its probable your "handle" and details have been removed from the system which happens from time to time.

If you are still in the database and cant log in it may be due incorrect password (upper/lower case) issues.

The quickest way is to follow Dereks advise and re-register with a different name.

Any problems send me a pm which can do from this forum

Thanks to Paul and Dereks research and yes The Forum is what I meant. The only way I can join is change my email address as it tells me someone else is using this address. I've tried to tell them it's me and it will not let me re set my pass word which I had some 14 years ago. I just wanted to contact others who have a A/S Montana to find out a little more about these vehicles, (Montana) I used to own a A/S Rambler 2 on a 1994 Fiat 1900cc turbo diesel which were very good and recently a A/S Symbol which is probably one of the best equipped lay-outs there is for a small camper on a 2000 Peugeot petrol but did suffer with rust and the back end tended to "bounce" over the road even after fitting new dampers on the back, where as this Vito mk1 drives like a car, OK a slow car as the engine is the old non turbo with in line diesel pump and not the newer common rail version. The front seat trim was not the best and tends to look a bit thread bare and they only used one pattern on all the Montana vehicles as far as I know and was hoping to find some.

The forum only started in early 2011 so your password can't be one you used 14 years ago. That aside, there are only 6 Montanas registered in the membership list and they all joined in 2013, so a rather rare van.

Do you not have more than one email address you could use, I use one specifically for that forum? I think what Roger says is to be the likely reason you are no longer listed, a clearout of inactive accounts takes place every year or so, so many sign up but never post at all or revisit the forum.

paulmold - 2015-12-05 11:22 AM

The forum only started in early 2011 so your password can't be one you used 14 years ago. That aside, there are only 6 Montanas registered in the membership list and they all joined in 2013, so a rather rare van.

Do you not have more than one email address you could use, I use one specifically for that forum? I think what Roger says is to be the likely reason you are no longer listed, a clearout of inactive accounts takes place every year or so, so many sign up but never post at all or revisit the forum.

had to get a new email address user biffobear thanks Paul

Archived