Veteran to Visitor

chas

Hi all- Two weeks ago I was classed as a veteran on this forum, after my holiday , I find I am now classed as a visitor !, what I would like to know is a veteran of what, a visitor from where ! Seems strange that one minute you are one thing and the next, something else ! I suppose as long as I am not classed as a miserable old s-d I should not mind. All the best Chas the visitor.

Hi Chas, my fault I'm afraid! The titles we had before were causing some confusion and consternation amongst many of our visitors, so I made some alterations using suggestions handed to me by our members. I may have mis-set some of the parameters though! I've moved a few bits around now... how does 'Regular Visitor' sound? ;-)

Don't complain ... I've turned into a stalwart!!!!!! Not very flattering Mr Moderator Sir ... especially when you have the title Superhuman!!!!!! However, I have just looked up the meaning of stalwart and seeing as it comes up with "somebody who is faithful, dependable, and hard-working", I'll forgive you!!!! :->

Archived