X290 tyre pressure reset ?

Den

Cannot find the comment previously now about pressure change with temperature without reading all the posts again.

Anyway just so you know, the pressure is set independently for both cold (low speed) and warm tyres (high speed).

Brambles - 2017-05-23 11:39 AM

Robinhood - 2017-05-23 9:52 AM

....just to remove any confusion, Multiecuscan is designed to work with Fiat vehicles (many more than just the Ducato), but is unlikely to offer any usable function on the Peugeot Boxer..

Apparently it worked with Boxers based on the Ducato 250 in 2014, so I expect it will work on all Fiat derived vehicles. Can but try it .

I stand corrected, Jon, though, as a number of the ECUs in use across the marques are different, you certainly shouldn't expect full-functionality on anything but a Fiat.

;-)

I think that AL-KO and their chassis are not involved whit Tyre pressures They are involved by handbrake, ESC, wheels, and wheel-chambers The rest on the rear is not from them but applied by them. However it is in their type approval not jet ready for the roads. That is the sole responsibility of the end product.

Within its documentation AL-KO recommends tyre pressures for its AMC chassis (Pages 11 & 12 of handbook shown here)

http://www.al-ko.co.uk/edit/files/handbooks/amc-handbook.pdf

There is also the matter of where and when the data for the TPMS system are input when a ‘cab-only’ is delivered to AL-KO to have the rear chassis attached.

In this earlier discussion

http://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/Motorhomes/Motorhome-Matters/More-TPMS-fun-games/43610/

Steve928 (in his posting of 30 September 2016 8:18 AM) mentioned that the TPMS system on his AL-KO chassis-equipped Peugeot Boxer-based motorhome had only been functional on the vehicle’s front wheels.

Archived