Problems posting pictures

Robinhood

roger s - 2015-12-17 5:37 AM

Spospe, have a go using the instructions off the ASOF forum One of the op on here seems to have managed using Dropbox or similar

roger,

Thanks, but I know about the Dropbox system. My wish is for Warners to sort their problem out so that we can post normally again.

Michael

vindiboy - 2015-12-17 2:54 PMhttp://s358.photobucket.com/user/vindiboy1/library/Norway%20Atlantic%20Road

I use photo bucket ,sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't on other Forums I use it is much easier to post a single photo regardless of size so it is this Forum that is being difficult.
It looks like that's because you are not using the HTML link.Different forum softwares need different input. To embed a photo into a posting it seems that this one needs HTML :-)

Hello,

I’m pleased to say that I have an update for you.

We have located the image uploading problem and pinpointed the fault to a server update that was released by Microsoft a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, the software patch (fix) will not be available until January 2016.

I have put a message on the uploader with a link to this post for details and I’ll post another message when the fix has been applied in the New Year.

Thank you for your patience on this matter, have a lovely Christmas break.

Regards,

Mark.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm pleased to say that the patch to fix the image up-loader has been released by Microsoft and it was installed this afternoon. Our initial testing looks promising and it appears the problem is now resolved.

Once again, sorry for any inconvenience and please don't hesitate to report any further issues with the forum.

Kindest regards,

Mark.

Archived