Anyone skiing with their Moho?

Billggski

Hi

Every chance I get, but only in Scotland. Unfortunately, this season has not yet got going. 1st time for about 7 years that I have not had a pre-new years ski. Mostly my pics/text on their motorhome-ski's bit for Glenshee.

I am finishing up a Scottish motorhome-ski article. I'll then see if its good enough for MMM to publish.

Nigel

• 3 weeks later...

The Chap i bought my Burstner i820 from used to take it to Austria and Italy every Year for the whole ski season as he was a ski instructor. He told me he was very comfortable in it down to -15 C at times, I think it was due to the double floor and used to use the winter covers on the Air and fridge vents.

But all in all I am told they are very capable of being excellent Ski bases, so I will be venturing off next year. Unfortunately this year is out the question due to little one having already broken his leg and are waiting for it to mend properly before we go let him do it again....!

Yes... Literally!!!

Just an hour ago; we managed about 30m backwards down the road which leads up to the Zugspitze. We had stopped to put on chains and whilst I was laying them out the van just took off, all 4 wheels locked. My wife was in the drivers seat, her face was a picture. Came to a fairly gentle stop in the roadside snow, put on chains and dragged ourselves out.

No damage.

Our second exciting event in two days and we haven't even got our skis on yet.

Kev

Archived