Peugeot Instrument Cluster

firedecisions

Like many others on this forum I have had problems with warning lights coming on when cruise control has been selected. Taken it back to the dealer as it was still under warranty. They acknowledge there is a known problem and replaced the cluster a couple of weeks ago. Next time I used the motorhome found that the touch screen trip counter wasn't working although the reset on the steering wheel was, back to the dealer as it is a warranty issue, they think there is a problem with the instrument cluster, the part Peugeot sent was the correct part number according to the computer, but with a different filter it was showing a different part number. They are now waiting for Peugeot UK to decide what is the correct one.

If you have your instrument cluster changed under warranty check to make sure everything else is working OK!

motorhome is a 2014 Elddis Majestic 175

My 'water in fuel' light comes on very faintly with the cruise control, I wouldn't normally notice it but the van is in a garage so it's a lot darker in there. The manual says the water in fuel light should come on with a message on the LCD screen so it's looking like the dreaded fault, I suppose if it doesn't get any worse it won't be noticeable in daylight. The van is SORNed at the minute so can't take it anywhere anyway.

It's a 2014 Boxer.

Archived